This job has expired on Indeed
Get to know us:
We create a process and team with a goal of hiring caring and engaging people who join us in our mission of building stronger families with the support of nannies, babysitters and remote educational support coaches in individual homes and group settings. Our clients celebrate children, and our staff and our field team work daily to make children’s days safe, supportive, fun and memorable.
Who You Are:
We hope you are an experienced, progressive recruiting professional looking for a career with a purpose. An engaging person who will identify caregivers—wherever they are in their path of experience—and make hiring and professional development decisions for individuals qualified to join our team of caregivers. You are able to use outstanding people skills to develop lasting relationships with our internal teams and candidates alike. You can deliver and achieve results in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high volume environment. You have a knack for uncovering talented and dedicated individuals using tried and true, as well as creative sourcing channels, to attract the best active and passive candidates while leveraging technology to ensure an effective and efficient process that produces measurable results. You have experience in, as well as a desire to deliver an outstanding candidate experience. We believe in role models and desire a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is dedicated to employee success, to help us find caregivers who are excellent.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility of properly identifying and attracting top notch childcarers for our Metro Seattle location. You will be aided by a sourcer who will assist your candidate pipeline. But, as the first face of our organization, you will be our culture keeper who will provide an excellent candidate experience. Importantly, you will impart the ability to quickly discern the motivation of potential employees who choose to provide childcare to children ages 0 – 12 years old! We only want the best for these kiddos, so your job will be to hire those with this excellence, or those you can see the potential to hone their skills with our training.
We have nearly unlimited demand for our services, so our need to hire is very high. We have proven systems in place to gain efficiencies, but you will need to thrive on a fast paced environment in which a pipeline of 30 – 35 candidates per week is common. Organization, excellent communication and resilience are key characteristics necessary to success in this position.
- Responsible for the recruiting, screening, and hiring of childcare professionals in the Metro Seattle market.
- Execute sourcing and selection processes for hourly workforce needs including: job posting, screening, interviewing, selection, documentation, compliance, correspondence, communication with candidates, reference checking, coordinating offers, and finalizing the hiring process.
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline and create leads through various creative sourcing methods to include: online sourcing websites, job boards, networking, social media, external referrals, employee referrals, recruitment fairs, professional associations/organizations, college alumni/associations, diversity sourcing, etc.
- Recruit active and passive candidates and gauge experience of candidates for successful placement and understanding of their motivation for the position
- Ensure proper documentation and procedure are followed for all employee processes including recruitment and hiring in our JazzHR and proprietary system
- Ensure caregivers have necessary screening for position, including all background screen requirements
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, problem solving, critical thinking skills, and the ability to exercise independent thought
- Work closely with Regional Manager and Corporate Recruiting Lead to identify and recommend opportunities for improving candidate experience and inefficiencies
- Ability to convey core values and promote our image/brand to prospective employees
- Other duties as assigned; duties are subject to change as business needs deem necessary
Required S*kills, Education and Certifications: *
- Associate Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth, high volume, team oriented environment; Previous experience recruiting within the home care industry highly desired
- Must have a demonstrated ability to create and drive efficient and effective candidate generation strategies (sourcing strategies) beyond traditional recruitment mechanisms, i.e. strong passive recruitment & pipeline capabilities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure; commitment to results and solutions oriented
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills; verbal and written
- Highly motivated, self-driven, conscientious individual who is detailed and organized and can thrive in a metrics driven environment
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of attracting & engaging talent virtually
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (Preferably JazzHR) as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Perks of Being on our Team:
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing team and progression opportunities (This position is open due to a promotion!)
- Remote work from home, ongoing; recruitment events and monthly team meetings in person post-COVID
- Competitive base salary + quarterly bonus opportunities
- Retirement plan or student loan repayment with company match
- Health Benefits
- PTO and sick days
- Supportive, fun, team environment and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,500.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Seattle, WA (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- staffing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings